PROVIDING LINE DANCE LESSONS IN THE DC METRO SINCE 2005
Order your 2018 Special Edition LD4Y Shirts!
How Do I Pay?
Payment can be made via cash or check (made payable to LineDance4You, LLC), venmo (@LineDance4You) or Paypal (Danielle@LineDance4You.com) when you get your shirt.
When Will I Get My Shirt?
The shirts are expected to be in by 9/28. I will bring/send them to your "home class" each week after that date until everyone has gotten their shirt.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WORDS "LINE DANCE" ON THE FRONT & THE LOGO ON THE BACK WILL BE IN SILVER ON ALL EXCEPT THE UNISEX (WHICH WILL BE IN GRAY)
- Dolman - This is a wide neck shirt meant to be worn off one (or both) shoulders. The image does not do this shirt justice. It's a very fun and flirty shirt that is very forgiving of the midsection as well.
- Muscle Tank - While this isn't a tank really and it isn't masculine AT ALL (as the "muscle" would make you think), it a very well fitted (but not TIGHT!) and forgiving shirt with a scoop neck and hem. The shoulders have a border like detailing that make this very feminine.
- Ladies T - If you're familiar with the 2017 T-shirts (pink, blue and purple), this is the same shirt and it is so flattering to most every figure. It's a good quality shirt that has stood up to MANY washings. I wasn't going to add it this year, but I just love this shirt so much, I had to!
- Unisex T - This is the same T-shirt brand and style that we have gotten every year except one (the ring neck year). It's a 50/50 blend that is very comfortable and holds up well. NOTE: FOR THIS SHIRT ONLY, IT WILL NOT HAVE ANY SILVER. In order to give a more "manly" option of our design this year for the guys, we are removing the bling of the silver and keeping it more neutral with a dark gray instead for the "LINE DANCE" and the logo.
- Long Sleeve T - Why not?! We dance all year long, so why not throw a long sleeve option in the mix! This is the same Jerzees 50/50 Blend as the unisex and ladies, but a long sleeve option. We ordered these shirts years ago and mine still looks brand new.
Are They True to Size?
Sizing data for each shirt can be found on the ordrering link. I will note that on all shirts, including the muscle tank that they suggest "sizing up for", I found them all to fit true to size for me personally.
Be sure to order by September 14th to ensure you get what you want!
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 LD4Y shirts!
Below are details on each shirt.
Orders close on 9/14/18,
so be sure to order by then.
I do not order many extras, so get your order in now to get the shirt(s) you want!